New Illuminating Primer Makeup Plus
Regular price Rs.1,699.00
| Save Rs.-1,699.00 (Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 228): divided by 0% off)
Makeup primer that gives the skin a glowing touch. If you would like to achieve a glowing look and prep your skin for makeup, then you should definitely try illuminating makeup primer! Leaving your skin with a powdery soft finish and ensuring longer-lasting makeup, the Flormar makeup primer helps you achieve a flawless look.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply a daily moisturizer to the face and wait a few minutes for it be absorbed. Then apply Makeup Base gently to face and neck area (except eye contour). Continue with a foundation.
- You can return the product you bought from our website in the same condition as you received it within seven (7) days from the date of delivery without destroying it. The products like make-up materials, personal care products, and disposable products, that are in danger of expiring or spoiling quickly will not be returned. If you want to return it, please send your request via the contact form below.
- Following your notification, you will receive your products with the printout of your e-archive invoice sent to your e-mail address to the Returns Department ..
- Before receiving the packages that you think have been damaged during shipping, open them and check them in front of the cargo company representative. If there is any damage to the product, do not take delivery of the product.
- The product will not be returned or refunded if any deterioration, breakage, destruction, tearing, use, and similar conditions of the product are detected when it was delivered to the customers.
- If you return the product, your return process will be concluded within seven (7) business days from the moment the product reaches the company.
- Credit card refunds will be made within (7) business days after the return transaction is approved.
- For product complaints, you can contact the customer service representative by calling --------- or using the contact form below. If it is determined that the problem is not caused by the user, compensation will be made.